Yes Yes, this is Made by Wecare!
It's a bright spot on Hamilton's industrial Te Rapa Rd, a beautifully shiny ming blue caravan, its catering window open wide and tasty food being handed across the pass.
Beth Robertson is at the helm, and this is her Chur Bowl food truck, modelled along the lines of the old-school American Airstream caravans that are distinctive for their rounded shape and gleaming aluminium.
Robertson's 4m-long outfit was custom-made for her in China. She's nicknamed it Wally after Airstream company founder Wally Byam. Her version is a kitchen rather than a holiday home, the caravan interior fitted entirely in stainless steel. It's well organised and squeaky clean, the perfect space for her new enterprise.
Previous: No Information
- Diversified Business Model
- Simple, Convenient, Flexible And Easy
- Grilling Faster, Higher Yield
- Automatic Operation Of Food Facilities
- Pursuit Of Brand Quality, Taste Characteristics...
- Waterproof, Scratch-resistant, Refreshing, Tran...
- Can Play A Role In Communication, While Tonalit...
- Regular Disinfection And Cleaning
- Smooth, Convenient And Safe
- Wear Resistance, No Drag Marks, Overall Impact ...